MIROTHANE PU 5626 Black Undercoat 4 Litre
MIROTHANE PU 5626 Pigmented Undercoat
MIROTHANE PU 5626 is a premium grade, high solids, low viscosity polyurethane undercoat. It is very easy to sand and provides an excellent base for MIROTHANE PU topcoats.
- Easy to sand, powders easily making it ideal for hand sanding.
- High solids, low viscosity provides superior build with minimal thinning. Excellent for sealing the fibres of MDF.
- Superior chemical and moisture resistance.
- Use up excess MIROTHANE PU 5650 topcoat by adding it into MIROTHANE PU 5626 to create your own tinted undercoat.
- Interior use only for example interior doors, kitchen & bathroom cabinets, commercial joinery and wall panelling and domestic furniture.
Hardener: PU 5747
Thinner: 1217 (Fast), 1263 (Medium), 1266 (Slow)
Mixing ratio: PU 5747 (3 x A : 1 x B)
Please review the data sheet for this product for more information.