MIROTHANE PU 5555 Clear Topcoat 1 Litre
MIROTHANE PU 5555 Clear Topcoat
MIROTHANE PU 5555 is a premium, two pack, clear polyurethane. High clarity results in striking grain definition and enhances the natural beauty of stained timber. It has been formulated to have superior resistance to water, general household reagents, marring and scuffing.
- Excellent water and chemical resistance makes it ideal for demanding in-service environment such as marine fit-outs, bench tops and bar tops.
- Very low yellowing, it is suitable for use over light coloured wood and veneers when mixed with a low yellowing MIROTHANE PU Part B Hardener.
- The full gloss version results in a brilliant high gloss finish with excellent distinction of image (DOI).
- Marine fire rating compliance (refer to the product information guide for details).
- Available in satin, semi-gloss and full gloss.
Interior use only. Ideal for demanding environments such as bar & kitchen bench tops, bathroom vanities,
interior marine fit-outs and commercial fit outs.
Hardeners: PU 5747, PU 5728, PU 5735, PU 5757
Thinners: 1217 (Fast), 1263 (Medium), 1266(slow)
Mixing ratio: please refer to Data Sheet below
Please review the data sheet for this product for more information.